Everyone is Welcome, including you!
Christ Lutheran Church (CLC) is an inviting and caring community that invites everyone to share the love of Jesus. Everyone is welcome to join our congregation. We want all to feel welcome to hear and experience the Word and the Love of Jesus Christ though our message to:
“Grow more like Jesus and share Christ’s love with our neighbors.”
We will guide each other to continue:
- Deepening faith in order to be Christ-like in all that we do.
- Compassionately caring for each other with the love of Jesus.
- Serving gladly to make a difference in the world around us.
- Engaging the community to build meaningful relationships and partnerships.
- Inviting and welcoming new people into our faith community.
Come Worship with Us!
- 8:30 AM Sundays: Traditional Lutheran Liturgy, Hymns, and our Chancel Choir
- 10:30 AM Sundays: Contemporary Worship featuring the Praise Band in a casual atmosphere
- 9:30 AM Sundays: Every Fifth Sunday of the month we hold a single combined service at 9:30. This page lists these dates yearly.
- 7:00 PM Wednesday Nights: A light and informal 30 minute service including Holy Communion in a laid back come-as-you-are service where children of all ages are welcome.
In order to use energy and resources well, we will focus on the following:
- Strengthening communication in ways that increase both awareness and involvement
- Deepening our spiritual lives in order to grow stronger as disciples of Christ.
- Enhancing relationships and small groups to help people be more connected with each other and the church.
- Expanding senior ministry to relate to and involve a wider audience
- Working with individuals with special needs and their families to foster community and support.
Welcome to Christ Lutheran Church!
Metro Chicago Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
We are part of the MetroChicago Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. One of 65 synods of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the Metropolitan Chicago Synod’s role is one of partnership and support, both to the over congregations and worshiping communities, as well as the ELCA church-wide office.